BANKABLE IMPACT ASSESSMENT STUDIES
HSE International consultants have the expertise and experience to evaluate and transition local compliant Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) to bankable ESIAs.
We work with companies, financial institutions, and investment firms designing ESIAs in line with the standards of lending institutions (i.e., IFC PS, EP, WB and IADB safeguards), global industry best practices, and in-country regulatory requirements.
We design and peer review ESIAs to:
- Determine standards (IFC PS/EP, local regulations, GIIP)
- Identify key environmental and social issues, risks and stakeholders
- Appraise and conduct consultation
- Evaluate alternatives
- Assess environmental and social impacts
- Propose engineering and management mitigation
- Evaluate significant effects and residual impacts
- Prepare bankable ESIA reports
- Assist in project disclosure and funding