Capacity Building and Training
Capacity building is not always well defined. Organizations may spend unnecessary time and money on programs that build the wrong skills, target the wrong people, or are detached from their business.
HSE International works with clients to get the most out of capacity building efforts by helping answer a few simple, yet strategic, questions:
- WHOSE capacity are you trying to build?
- Capacity to do WHAT and WHY?
- WHEN do you need to build these capacities?
- WHO should deliver the capacity building?
- HOW will you know if you have succeeded?
Our Capacity Building and Training Services
We help clients assess capacity needs, develop a capacity building strategy, and assist with implementation and follow up. We provide a menu of options that can be used to develop a capacity-building program.
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Direct Assistance
- Exchanges and Visits
- Development of Local Service Providers
- Organizational Development
- Social Marketing