HSE International, LLC is seeking an environmental and social consultant in the Washington, DC metro area for project specific work.
Qualifications - demonstrated experience in the following:
- Conducting / leading ESIAs for international projects
- Review of documents to ensure the incorporation of appropriate ESHS safeguards (e.g. IFC/WB, IDB, EP)
- Environmental and social due diligence
- Project monitoring and supervision during project execution
- Development of environmental and social studies (e.g. health and safety, biodiversity, resettlement, gender, indigenous peoples, emergency / disaster response).
- Project management skills to deliver multiple projects to diverse clients
- Ability to travel to remote project locations and site visits worldwide, including Latin America and Africa countries
- Teamwork skills
- In addition to English, Spanish, French or Portuguese fluency (writing, speaking)
- Must have US work visa if not a US citizen
Only those who qualify please send CVs indicating specific experience, expertise and skills to email@example.com
For information on HSE International, LLC visit http://www.hseinternational.com